Promo products would just be products if they didn’t have logos, which is why it’s so important to pay attention to how those logos are being added. Today we’re going to take a look at some of the 2021 promo product decoration trends so you know what to look for and what to order.
How Are Promo Products Decorated?
- uses high pressure to permanently stamp an image into fabric
- works best with big areas
- not very detailed
- embossing creates a raised area
- debossing stamps into the substrate
- utilizes an enormous amount of pressure to form metal into a mold
- exceptionally fine details
- common with metal pins, coins, medals, keychains
- can be colored
- a method of printing from a digital-based image directly to a variety of media
- decoration method using thread
- the file has to be digitized
- prices are based on stitch count - per 1,000 stitches
- each color is a different thread
- commonly seen on hats, coats, blankets, dress shirts, denim, socks and golf shirts
- the removal of minute amounts of material from the surface of an object in order to create a rough surface that is slightly translucent/frosted looking.
- most commonly used on glass drinkware and crystal awards/trophies, plaques and pens
Hot Stamping/Foil Stamping:
- a printing method of relief printing in which pre-dried ink or foils are transferred to a surface at high temperatures
- considered the best decorating method when working with leather products\
These are a few ways that promo products receive their logos. If you’re looking to learn more about the promo products industry check out our other blogs, and if you’re a promo product distributor in need of a business partner, explore how AIA can help your business be the best that it can be.