When he was early in his sales career, Matt Gresge (AIA Corporation’s President & CEO) discovered Napoleon Hill’s book, Think and Grow Rich, which resonated with him because it tied into a life changing lesson he learned as a teenager about using visualization and daily affirmations to set goals for himself. Together, the concepts from Think and Grow Rich and his football coach’s goal setting lessons prepared him to tackle the mental side of the entrepreneurial game later in his career.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- How to be specific about how much you want to earn so you can propel business growth and achieve success.
- How you can be responsive, not reactive.
- Why setting and reviewing your goals is important.
- The benefit of finding like-minded people to share your plan with.
Interested in a copy of the book? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll send you a copy. While supplies last!
Matt Gresge is an entrepreneur, respected leader, and seasoned sales expert with more than 25 years of executive level leadership in advancing companies and growing profits in the business services industry. Gresge possesses a deep understanding of growing independent distributor networks and has a long track record of delivering results for customers, suppliers, and stockholders. Connect with Matt on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattgresge/
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Motivator/Teacher – Bob Teichert, http://www.bobteichart.com/aboutus.asp
Connect with Us
Connect with Clay Hall
Connect with Melissa Haen
Music by Randy and John Mohrbacher
Voice over by Mike Temaat
Episode Mixed By Caitlyn Hoffmann
Graphics by Rachel Ries