Our guest this episode is Paul Bellantone, the President and CEO of PPAI (Promotional Products Association International). He discusses how the promotional product industry has adapted since COVID-19 arrived on the scene. He also takes a look at the future of the promo industry and what things might look like in six months and in 18 months.
- PPAI is hosting a virtual Diversity, Equity And Inclusion Forum for promotional products professionals who want to effect change in the diversity, equity and inclusion of their businesses and the industry.
- PPAI is extending its free certification registration through July 31 for listeners of this podcast.
- The PPAI Expo will look a little different in January.
- PPAI Healthpitality — PPAI will continue to build on the leading event-industry best practices and follow the recommendations from public health experts as well as standards set by federal, state and local governments.
- How can we be physically distant but still socially engage as an industry?
- The next decade will have a focus on global health.
- The promotional products industry will become smaller but present, because it’ll be needed.
Music by Randy and John Mohrbacher
Voiceover by Mike Temaat
Episode mixed by Caitlyn Hoffmann
Graphics by Caitlyn Hoffmann
Produced by Felicia Kudronowicz