On this episode of On Air With AIA, Clay welcomes Sarah Spratt, owner of AIA-affiliate distributorship, Third Power Promotions. They discuss Sarah’s journey from the beginning of her promotional products career to the present, including anecdotes about her mentor, Harry Hawkins. They also chat about how resiliency and reflection are key to getting through any industry challenge.
- Sarah Spratt has been in the promo industry for more than a decade, getting inspiration to become a promotional products business owner herself from mentor, Harry Hawkins, former owner of West Hawkins Industries in Ann Arbor.
- Sarah has taken time these last few months to reflect on her business, Third Power Promotions. Through this reflection she has determined her ideal customers and how to get them.
- Sarah has a MAS-certification from PPAI
- These past few months, Sarah also participated in a LinkedIn workshop sponsored by AIA with Jay Busselle, which has helped improve her LinkedIn profile and networking abilities.
- They also discuss how promotional products are now more than ever one of the most impactful forms of media. Promo brings surprise and delight to anyone that receives them even if it’s just a pin or a pen.
* We’ll be celebrating International Podcast Day on our social media accounts with exclusive content and we’ll be giving away a pair of JBL wireless headphones! Enter to win by commenting on the posts with your favorite episode of On Air With AIA OR rating us on Apple Podcasts!
Connect With Clay Hall
Music by Randy and John Mohrbacher
Voiceover by Mike Temaat
Episode mixed by Caitlyn Hoffmann
Graphics by Caitlyn Hoffmann
Produced by Felicia Kudronowicz