In this episode of On Air With AIA, Clay sits down with Bill Petrie, managing partner at brandivate, a full-service executive marketing, sales, branding, and coaching outsourcing team. Bill talks about what it’s like starting a business during a pandemic, how to communicate through podcasts and what he thinks the future of promo will look like.
- After more than three years at PromoCorner, Bill Petrie decided to branch out and start a marketing company with his business partner, Kelsey Cunningham, called brandivate, which specializes in helping small to medium-sized promotional products businesses grow both profitably and responsibly.
- brandivate is a full-service executive marketing, sales, branding, and coaching outsourcing team.
- Bill is currently the co-host on two new podcasts: Promo Up Front and What The Hell Are We Doing
- Bill formerly co-hosted PromoCorner’s podcast, unScripted, for 206 episodes.
- When asked about the future of the promotional product industry, Bill said, “Our industry tends to be a resilient one. It always has been. We’re very good at finding solutions to marketing challenges that may not seem obvious.”
Connect With Bill Petrie
Music by Randy and John Mohrbacher
Voiceover by Mike Temaat
Episode mixed by Caitlyn Hoffmann
Graphics by Caitlyn Hoffmann
Produced by Felicia Kudronowicz