Chris Wilson, the owner of Whiteboard Promotions, shares with us how he has utilized storytelling to rebuild his own brand from the ground up, and how his branded merchandise agency provides creative product solutions that tell a brand’s story on a personal level.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- The importance of defining your story and being consistent
- Your first sign of legitimacy – Where should your story start?
- Using LinkedIn as your professional storyboard: How to give a personal feel to who you are, but still maintain professional integrity
- How to take a consultative approach with your customers vs being an order taker
- How to extend your clients product, service, and brand through storytelling
Chris Wilson is the owner of Whiteboard Promotions (https://www.whiteboardpromos.com/), a promotional products sales group specializing in providing corporate and non-profit clients with creative promotional solutions for their marketing needs. He has been in the promotional products business for over 15 years, working with several high profile organizations such as The Coca-Cola Company, AT&T (formerly Bellsouth) The WeatherChannel, SAP, American Cancer Society, and several other organizations have relied on his creative capabilities and timely delivery to maximize their marketing and fundraising efforts.
Connect with Chris on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-wilson-450a361/
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Connect with Us
Connect with Clay Hall
Connect with Melissa Haen
Music by Randy and John Mohrbacher
Voice over by Mike Temaat
Episode Mixed By Caitlyn Hoffmann
Graphics by Rachel Ries