Finding Opportunity During A Crisis
In this episode of On Air With AIA, Clay sits down with Bill Petrie, managing partner at brandivate, a full-service executive marketing, sales, branding, and coaching outsourcing team. Bill talks about what it’s like starting a business during a pandemic, how to communicate through podcasts and what he thinks the future of promo will look like.
- After more than three years at PromoCorner, Bill Petrie decided to branch out and start a marketing company with his business partner, Kelsey Cunningham, called brandivate, which specializes in helping small to medium-sized promotional products businesses grow both profitably and responsibly.
- brandivate is a full-service executive marketing, sales, branding, and coaching outsourcing team.
- Bill is currently the co-host on two new podcasts: Promo Up Front and What The Hell Are We Doing
- Bill formerly co-hosted PromoCorner’s podcast, unScripted, for 206 episodes.
- When asked about the future of the promotional product industry, Bill said, “Our industry tends to be a resilient one. It always has been. We’re very good at finding solutions to marketing challenges that may not seem obvious.”
Connect With Bill Petrie: