Spring is just around the corner, and with the lush green and warmer weather comes a huge buying spike! Here are ten reasons buying tends to go up in the Spring
- According to the Wedding Report, roughly 2.5 million weddings are expected to happen this year, the most since 1984! This is because of couples who had to reschedule their wedding in the past two years, as well as couples who got engaged during the pandemic. With all these weddings come bachelor/bachelorette parties, bridal showers, and rehearsal dinners that could benefit from customized products.
- Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are both celebrated in the Spring, and what better way to celebrate your parents than with something custom made just for them?
- Spring is also when many religious holidays are celebrated. Easter and Passover are just around the corner.
- Other Spring holidays include St. Patrick’s Day and Cinco de Mayo, which means groups will be shopping for merch for shamrock shuffles, and other activities to celebrate.
- As the weather heats up, companies start to think about their summer events and turn to products like sunglasses, backyard sports items, and umbrellas for giveaways.
- Youth sports are picking up again! Baseball, Lacrosse, Track and Field, Tennis and Volleyball seasons are starting their seasons and seeking uniforms, t-shirts, and products for their fans!
- Outdoor events are back! As the snow melts, signage, tents, and tablecloth sales will all see a sharp increase as people again start hosting their events outside.
- Prom and graduation are huge events that are often celebrated with custom t-shirts and lots of school pride.
- Earth Day is April 22, and that means people will be searching for eco-friendly products more than ever.
- Finally, Fall buying for the start of the new year starts in spring! Teachers are working on their lesson plans and classrooms as they wrap up one school year and prepare for the next.
Make sure you’re prepared for this Sales season with AIA! When you partner with us, we work with you to support your unique business goals and partner with you to create comprehensive sales plans and business strategies. We also give you access to capital to fund these large orders and ensure suppliers are paid promptly. Interested in learning more? Contact us today.